VOTUPORANGA-SP / MARÇO DE 2024
RESPONSÁVEL: Sérgio Gibim Ortega
CONTATO: poetagibim@hotmail.com

segunda-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2019

RETURN

                 Sérgio Gibim Ortega

Remembering a beautiful day
those dreams of joy,
Seem to not go back ...
To remind me of so many memories
That forever have been gone
In the distant past
Only in my mind ...
To remind me of a day
I was so young and dreamy ...
To remind me of a day
I was happy, very happy ...
to remind me of a day
which inspired poetry ...
to remind me that one day
had love, not pain;
It's time for me
thinking of time
that there is a hole
black and, when we leave,
back to the beginning ...
At the beginning of a day
which was the most beautiful
that there was hope
To dream about day
that life is a dream
endless cycle
which exists in all life,
which never materializes.

                1/5/2019

Nenhum comentário:

MANDIOCA NO SUOER MUFFATO PODRE

      É um prazer colocar este blog pra funcionar novamente. Juntamente o YouTube que está facilitando as publicações e ficou muito contente...